Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

LOUD Security F.A.Q.

How Can I Contact LOUD Security?
There are many ways to reach us.  You may simply call us at 770-427-1300 or use our “contact us” page to send us a message.
Does LOUD Security offer services other than security?
Yes.  We are a complete solution to all of your low-voltage needs.  Besides security systems, we also provide installation and service on whole house audio, theatre rooms, phones, TV, networking, cameras and central vacuum systems.
Can I access my LOUD security system through my smart phone?
Absolutely!  With Total Connect by LOUD Security, today’s newer systems can be accessed in ways that were never a possibility in the past.  Sytems can now be armed remotely, send email and text notifications, and be integrated with cameras for remote viewing.  If you’re interested in these features, or to check compatibility with an older system, please call our office at 770-427-1300
Will my LOUD security system work without a home phone line?
While a standard POTS (plain old telephone service i.e. BellSouth, AT&T) telephone line is the most reliable form of communication for a security system, there may be other methods of communication available in your area. The most common alternative form of communication is a cellular communicator. A cellular communicator is installed into an existing system and designed to transmit the alarm signals via cellular towers in place of a standard home phone line. If you are interested in this option, please call us at 770-427-1300 for more information.
Will my LOUD security system work with VoIP (Comcast, U-Verse, Vonage)?
Although securit systems do sometimes work with VoIP services, LOUD Security does not recommend the use of them for your alarm system. Since VoIP services are only as reliable as the internet connection they depend on, the reliability of the phone lines can fluctuate throughout the day as bandwidth is adjusted by your internet provider.   Security systems also still use dial-up connections (similar to a fax machine) in order to make their calls, which can be interrupted on a high-speed internet line.  LOUD Security highly recommends that any customer using VoIP also purchase a cellular communicator for their alarm system.
How do I test my LOUD security system?
You can call our office at 770-427-1300 and ask to put your system on test. Our operators are available 24 hours per day.  You may then send a signal and we can check to make sure it was received. You should test your system weekly for proper operation.
What is a cancellation code word?
A cancellation code word is a simple word or phrase chosen by the customer to cancel the dispatch of authorities in the event of a false alarm. It should be a word that is easy to remember but hard for an outsider to guess. Your code word should NEVER be obvious to others around you.
How do I change my contact information?
Please call our office with your current cancellation code word and we will be happy to update your information.  Remember, for security reasons, we cannot update your information without a current cancellation code word.
What if I have forgotten my cancellation code word?
If you’ve forgotten your current code word, simply call our office at 770-427-1300.  We’ll be happy to assist you with choosing a new one
What if I go on vacation, can I change the person you call?
Yes, we can temporarily change your contact information. Just give us a call with the information and dates of the change.  Don’t forget to let us know when you are back in town.
What is an alarm registration number?
If your city or county requires you to register your alarm, they will often provide a registration or permit number as confirmation that you have registered.  You should keep this number handy.
Do you provide a warranty (service) agreement?
Every alarm system monitored by LOUD Security is given an initial warranty term of 90 days, even if we didn’t install the equipment. LOUD Security does offer extended warranties and service plans for additional monthly charges.  If you’re interested, please call us at 770-427-1300.
How can I get a manual for my system?
We have several of our most commonly installed system manuals on our website for you to download. If we didn’t install your system, or if you don’t see the one you are looking for, please give us a call as we may still be able to help you
My Trouble light is on. What should I do?
The trouble light is an indicator that your alarm system senses a problem that needs attention. It is usually a minor issue, such as a low system battery, however it can also be an indicator of a much more serious issue. If you are unsure of the problem, please call us at 770-427-1300 and we will assist you.
Why did it take the police so long to come when my alarm went off?
Many police departments prioritize which types of events their officers will dispatch to.  When this happens, the police response time may be hindered even though your alarm system dispatched immediately.  Once the call is made to the police department, the responsibility lies with the authorities. In a situation where you believe that the police were slow to respond to a dispatch we recommend that you contact your police station to inquire.
Can I get my bill electronically?
Yes, we can email your bill to you if you would like. Please call our office with a valid email address and we can get you set up.
Can I pay automatically each month?
Yes. We offer several payment options including automatic draft from your checking account or debit from your credit card. Please call our office at 770-427-1300 to obtain an authorization form to get you started.
I’d like to see who is arming and disarming the system at my business everyday, how do I do that?
We offer an option that will allow you to log on to the Central Station information for your account. You can check your history, see who has armed and disarmed your system, see your contact information and cancellation code word. There is a small fee for this service, but it allows you to access your information at any time.
Do I have to register my alarm system?
In an effort to reduce false alarms, several cities and counties around the country are requiring security system owners to register their systems with the police department.
How do I register my alarm system?
Each city and county has a different process to register your alarm system.  To find out how to register your alarm system, you should contact your local police department and they can help you with the process.
Can I get new yard signs or stickers?
We will be glad to mail you a replacement sign or stickers. Just give us a call.
How do I get help after hours?
Call our office at 770-427-1300. Our answering service will be able to provide information depending on your problem. If they are unable to assist you, we also have an after-hours technician that can help with emergency situations.
back to top
WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien